Sunday, April 26, 2009

Old Fashioned Rhubarb Pie, Whole Foods Recipe

Old Fashioned Rhubarb Pie

If I want to find a good recipe I often go to the Whole foods Website as it features tons of great, natural, and organic recipes. Their recipes tend to be healthier and easier for me to make than many other websites' recipes. I also have a lot of the ingredients that they call for in my house. So when I wanted to make a Rhubarb Pie, I checked out their website to see if they had a a tasty looking recipe. I bought a ton of rhubarb at the Bayview Farmer's market yesterday and I swore to myself I would not watch it go up in mold like I did last time I bought it at the farmer's market. So here is the link to a great rhubarb pie, courtesy Whole Foods:

***Old Fashioned Rhubarb Pie Recipe
: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/recipe.php?recipeId=890
  • My changes to the recipe: I added about 2 pints of strawberries to the recipe and added a little less rhubarb to compensate (instead of 8 stalks I added 5-6). I highly recommend the strawberries!

Here is Whole Foods' Website:
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/index.php

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Awesome, thanks for the recipe, I absolutely love Rhubarb!