Monday, April 27, 2009

4-Year Old Photographer Captures the Car Ride in Pictures

4 year old Marina borrowed the camera on the car ride home, I thought to watch some of the videos I took of her and her sister on the beach playing. I was alerted to her change of plans by:

"Mom, look at me and smile. Mom! MOM!"

"Marina, I'm driving. I have to look at the road,"

"Mooom, look really quick, look at me and smile,"

"Are you taking pictures? I didn't know you knew how to take pictures,"

"Mom, look at meee!"

"OK, really quick in the rear view mirror, ready?"

How did she know how to switch the camera mode from video to picture? And is that what I say to her, "look at me and smile,"? Nothing like observing your kids to find out more about yourself! Below are the pictures Marina took in the car on the drive home from the beach.

MARINA'S PICTURES

The resulting picture (from the above dialogue)

SELF PORTRAITS:

#1


#2


#3


sister Stella


sister Stella eating


sister Stella sleeping


snacks in the car, macro

more snacks

5 point harness buckle


sun hat, day at beach

OUT the WINDOW, the drive home:
















We're home


Then Marina had me pose with neighbor dog, Rose, so she could take my picture (above)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!
-Rachelle