Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How to Make a Cute Roadside Sign

Do you like my signs? I had fun painting them. Acrylic paint on wood. Then I sprayed it with a sealer. Marina (4 years old) also painted on her own big piece of wood (not pictured). It makes a fun art craft. Especially at our house where we have lots of extra pieces of wood.
Above & Below: two different sides of the sign. I put two pieces of wood together with a hinge in the middle. Then I spray painted the wood white. The next day it was ready for the paint brushes!



You might see our sign along Saratoga Road. We are close to Langley, about 1/2 mile out of town. We have about 15 laying hens right now and 26 baby chicks that will be laying in the fall. Hopefully we will be able to sell eggs in the fall and winter. Our chickens are free range within a safe fenced area. I am selling the eggs for $4 a dozen.

1 comment:

Rachat de credit said...

Thanks a lot it has been a great help, now to make a cute roadside sign is easy by using your recommendation. Kudos