Friday, January 30, 2009

Marina's Creative Play

I love pulling out my camera and snapping pictures when I catch the girls making something interesting or playing an unusual game. It's like when you see your child growing and reaching new levels right before your eyes. If I saw a flower blooming from bud to full flower in a minute it would most certainly get my attention! So here I present some milestones . . .


Marina "painting" her horses nails
Marina lined up numerous animals on various furniture, organizing them just so on the top of the couch. See below pics as well
An unusual morning of sunshine. More animals organized by Marina

Another view of the animals Marina set up. I think there may have been some motivation to keep them out of 1 year old Stella's reach as well!
Stella and P.J. relax in the sun

No comments: