Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thoughts as Food: Affirmation Soup

There are a lot of recipes here and I thought that perhaps I would create a recipe for your mind, to nourish your body! So here it is . . . the leading edge in eating

Affirmation Soup with Side of Positivity & Joy, serves Everyone

This soup is just delicious! You may enjoy digesting it in front of a mirror. It is important that you add lots of yummy affirmations to the soup and cut them to the right size for you. You may use any of the following and add some of your own!

~I love Myself
~I forgive Myself

~I am Gentle with Myself

~I am Complete

~I am Beautiful
~I nourish my body with healthy food

~I find joy in everything I do

~I have many loving and joyful relationships

~My family and I travel safely with divine guidance and protection
~I trust my emotions to guide me toward my bliss: I do only that which brings me joy
~I find things to appreciate and love everyday
~I purposefully create the kind of day I want
~My body heals itself and returns to a
perfect balance
~I am in harmony with my environment and other people
~I allow others to make their own decisions and have their own unique point of view

~I uplift others
~My family communicates clearly and joyfully
~People always bring me love, joy and abundance
~I give and receive love easily and wholeheartedly
~I am successful in all areas of my life
~I get paid well for my work
~I express my creativity
~I use my positive emotions to indicate wh
en I am on the right path for me
~I am in control of my life experience and I can attract whatever I desire to me quickly and easily
~I follow my bliss: I do work I love
~I welcome prosperity into my life
~Money comes quickly and easily to me in a continuous flow
~I notice and appreciate all the abundance around me
~I can change and I am in the process of positive change
~The universe is a safe place, and I am safe and protected at all times

Mix as many ingredients as you want, cook for as long as it takes, and enjoy digesting and assimilating this most enjoyable soup into your experience.


Happy body-mind-spirit cooking


No comments: