Sunday, March 15, 2009

Living Green is For Sale Again, Juli Panfilio Moves on . . .

Just recently I did a profile article for Living Green and new owner Juli Panfilio. The news just out is that Juli will be selling or liquidating the store within a month. Below is the letter she wants to share with all of you, announcing her decision to move on to other adventures, just 4 months after buying the store from previous owner Cheryl "Cherub" Zimmerman.

Hello ya’ll,
The day before yesterday I discovered I have a chance.... of a life time for most, and I am going to take it..... obviously didn’t take me long to decide.....
Once again I am giving up everything I “own”.... This time to live a very simple life .... Playing with my Beloved.....while touring the country... and Abroad.
My Dr. told me I need Vitamin D, but I don’t carry the kind that works really well with blue skies, sand and water
At this point I am planning to be gone within a month. I hope to pass on Living Green for a nominal amount (in comparison to what I have put in it) to keep
it going for the community, but if not, I will liquidate.
This is another huge leap for me.... One, once again, I know I can not pass up....(I want to use myself up in this life time... Continuously leap through my “limitations”)
Thank you for all for your confidence, enthusiasm and support. Please forgive me.... If you find this to be an inconvenience for you
Lovingly,

Juli






No comments: