Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dave's Killer Bread

Finally, a bread that I love and the kids love!  I enjoy a sandwich for any meal, so finding the right bread is pretty darn important.  Dave's bread is soft (good for kids), flavorful, won't stick to the roof of my mouth, is organically grown, and fiber filled (my requirements).  Visit Dave's website here.  You can buy the bread at Safeway, Costco, and many local grocery stores (the Star Store and Payless here on South Whidbey Island).  I made a great sandwhich for lunch today with the "Blues" bread, described from the package as:

Blues bread has a substantial chewy texture and a bold, sweet flavor with a crunchy, grain-coated crust.  The mother of killer breads.

Watch a video about Dave's transformation from a four-time ex-con into an honest man who is doing his best to make the world a better place....
http://www.daveskillerbread.com/story.shtml

Happy eating!

1 comment:

Whidbey Woman said...

Yum! I will have to give that a try.