Sunday, November 22, 2009

Seattle Marathon Countdown!


The Seattle Marathon, on November 29th, is in exactly one week!  It will be my first marathon and the longest distance I have ever done.  I am feeling exciting, like a great adventure is right around the corner.  I have been training with many 20-mile runs, but the 26.2 mile course will be the longest distance I have done!  You can still sign up for the marathon at http://www.seattlemarathon.org/
or at the race expo at the Westin Seattle:
EXPO
Friday, Nov. 27 11 am – 8 pm
Saturday, Nov. 28 11 am – 7 pm
(free and open to the public)

Registration/Packet Pickup
Friday, Nov. 27 11 am – 8 pm
Saturday, Nov. 28 11 am – 8 pm
The Westin Seattle
4th Floor, Grand Ballroom
1900 Fifth Avenue
Downtown Seattle

Map of the Race (click to enlarge):



 

1 comment: