Friday, September 11, 2009

One of the Best Classes for Young Children on Whidbey!

 Marina dancing in the foreground with Teacher Kat Fritz in the background
 
Do you have a young child from newborn to 5?  If you do, I highly recommend you try the Music Together  class with your child.  The class has been a blessing in so many ways for me and my children.  I have a little bit of experience with music as a child taking piano lessons and a few classes here and there in school. But---  here is what I really like about Music Together: the philosophy is that ALL children are musical.  Just think for a moment how that idea can change a child's life . . . think about how that idea can change your perception and enjoyment of music!  

I have often felt that I was missing out on a important piece of life by not playing an instrument or being 'muscially inclined', so I wanted to introduce my children to music in a fun and playful way, with me present, and at an early age.  My first daughter, Marina, entered her first music class when she was about 8 months old.  We enjoyed the class so much that we continued for the next 2 years!  We have almost all the music CDs from the classes and a solid base of musical enjoyment and participation.  From here, who knows?  I am confident that my daughter feels comfortable with instruments, singing, and basic musical understanding.  Please consider trying this class out, you will be glad you did!

Want to see if this class is for you?  Checkout the free Demo Classes
This September 14, 16, 17 at 10:15

The Classes run from September 22nd to November 24th from 10:15-11 AM.  You can choose between a Monday, Wednesday or Thursday class. 
Price: $97 plus a $38 materials fee and $75 for second sibling over 7 months old

Class is located at Island dance 11042 State Route 525 in Clinton
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also, visit:
 

No comments: