Saturday, September 12, 2009

Easy Yogurt-Basil Sauce for Pasta














This recipe is great for late summer as it includes a lot of summer's bounty from the garden: basil, zucchini, tomatoes, and peas.  If you don't have your own garden, then you can pick up these items at the farmer's market.   I especially liked the yogurt-basil sauce that I mixed in with the noodles.  Here's how you make it:

1 pound of spaghetti cooked
1 1/2 cup yogurt, whole milk plain
1 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped small

Mix the yogurt and basil then add to the warm noodles.  I got his recipe from Martha Stewart's website.  Checkout the website if you want the entire recipe for Spaghetti Peas and Zucchini Ribbons

1 comment:

ALM said...

Hey Candice! Nice to meet you too. Looks like there are some good recipes in here that I need to test out. Next time I'm in town, I'll get in touch with you and we can go for a trail run!
Hope all is well,
Allison