Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Give Thanks for

L-R: Marina, Luc, Stella, Candice

My lovely family!
Marina Ballerina, thanks for the dance you put on for everyone tonight
Stella the newly minted toddler: she's walking everywhere now at 10 months old!
Luc and the walks he takes with the girls every night
the cats that I find sleeping on book shelves, in baskets, and countertops
my dogs that love a good run
my chickens who give us so many eggs
Seeing horses in our field, sweet Caspian and Joey
PJ for claiming his spot on my lap every evening
winter vegetables in my garden
grandmas and grandpas who love their grandkids like their own babes
comedy- thanks Colbert and Stewart, lol
home births, babies, midwives, women in general, and mommies (what a path it has been)!
daddies, dada Luc who can fix a computer with one hand and hold baby Stella in the other
Great Grandpa Vernon who baby Stella loves best, the oldest and youngest int he family!
All my wonderful, supportive, interesting friends: you make Whidbey the place I LOVE
computers, computers, computers, to the future
my digital camera, I sure love how easy it is to store pictures and post them
tea: green, red, black, yellow
coffee and all of its forms: capps lattes shots
food recipes & food bloggers
my running shoes
my running trails
living on an island
poetry
yoga
love
fun
:-)
xo

No comments: