Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunny Weather on Whidbey! Our Double Bluff Beach Day

We visited the beach for the first time this summer to enjoy the sun, sand, and water without our jackets! It was just barely warm enough for Marina to swim in the water. She has always loved swimming at the beach, seemingly oblivious to the cold. Me on the other hand . . . I'll sit in the warm sand. If it is especially hot I'll go swimming, otherwise I'd rather watch people swim! What a beautiful beach. Also a off-leash dog beach/park. So we usually get to enjoy watching happy dogs running around with their equally happy owners. Stella enjoyed her first sand experience. Grabbing and feeling and grabbing and feeling in a constant motion. She is 5 months old and taking it all in. She laughed as she watched her sister leaping in the water. She can really relate to other children. She laughs more at Marina than anyone or thing! Marina singing, Marina dancing, Marina being silly. This girl knows funny when she sees it. Marina makes me laugh too come to think of it. If I'm lucky I'll be laughing most of the day. And singing. Singing about our day or making up singing stories.




No comments: