Tuesday, September 21, 2010

while I've been away

I have been running, racing and having fun in general.  Recently I have had a lot of changes in my life and I hope to get back to posting more recipes.  My heart is really with my running right now though.  I have a running blog where you can see what I have been up to, visit http://www.runeatswim.blogspot.com

I am finding non-computer ways to expressing my creativity as well and find myself journaling a lot.  It seems so slow to write out every word in a notebook with a pen, but it feels right.  I find it easier to write via the computer, so it's an interesting challenge to write words rather than type.  It seems like it uses different parts of the brain and I have to work harder to get the words to flow.


Happy Autumn!

I'll leave you with this...
shopping in the hardware store

No comments: