Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Many faces of Marina the Mermaid

Here are some of my favorite pictures of 3 year old Marina. She is so fun to take pictures of so I have a lot!

Above: As a mermaid


Above: as a princess, let me note that she dressed herself entirely, including her bead shoes

Above: as herself?


Above: as princess again, I played around with this pic as I liked it so much i tried it out in b & w

Above: as horseback rider, she actually wore pants, as in overalls (!!!!) for horseback riding, of course not pictured. Now this is noteworthy. Pants have NOT been a part of her personal wardrobe since I used to pick out her clothes . . . when was that? At 1 1/2? Yeah, a while ago! She must really like her ponies!
Above: HERE IT IS: PANTS!!! Usually it's tights and dresses, the longer the better.

No comments: